Dancing in the Moonlight Gift BoxRegular price $95.00
Everything you need to be dancing in the moonlight (and it’s alright/outta sight).
• CULTIVATE • with the Moon Ritual Kit, a beautiful array of tools by J Southern Studio, made for any intention setting ceremony. Its expansive and versatile ingredients can be used for banishing, welcoming, rituals, and spells.
• LIGHTBRITE • with Beam, the Fat and the Moon Highlighter with a silver starry bright herbal shimmer.
• GROUND • with Stevie the Grounding Meditation Mist by Earth Goddess Botanicals. Inspired by the magical aura, moody aesthetic, and chill vibes of incomparable Stevie Nicks, this mist is crafted with a natural blend of patchouli, vetiver, and ylang ylang essential oils.
• CALM • with this organic anti-anxiety blend by Aesthete Tea that makes for a perfect cuppa during a moon bath. Moonlight is a blend of chamomile, lemon balm, and coconut flakes. Lovely for sipping in the evening, before bed, or anytime you need to relax.
• DELIGHT • in the beauty and mystery of the night sky. This Lunar Moth enamel keychain by Wildflower + Co is intricately detailed with the 8 phases of the moon. Twinkling stars are set against tonal blues and black with metallic gold accents.
This set will be beautifully packaged and ready gift. You can choose to have it sent in a black box with a white bow, or a white box with a black bow. Let us know your preference in the notes during checkout.
About the Makers
Rachel Budde is a Western herbalist and founder of Fat and the Moon, a company that provides handcrafted, herbal body care products to those seeking to imbue their daily regimes with more intention and botanical benefit. Rachel has explored her Slovenian heritage as it relates to Slovene traditions of herbal medicine. She has traveled to Slovenia and spent time interviewing her family as well as her Slovenian colleagues in ethnobotany, herbalism, folk tradition and ethnography.
J. Southern Studio is a woman-owned and operated company creating specialized adornment and wellness objects intended to help connect, manifest, and align with the energies around us. Everything they create is made to order by hand and with love in their downtown Los Angeles workshops. Their small but mighty team is a diverse group of artists and artisans, and they enjoy donating portions of their online sales to various nonprofit organizations.
Aesthete Tea is a QBIPOC, woman-owned brand that is not just about tea. It is a brand that seeks to connect communities by providing workshops, classes, and events that represent and promote a more conscious and less impactful way of living. The company was founded by Briana Thornton in 2017 in collaboration with her mother and herbalist, Maggie Cassidy. From its origin in a small kitchen, Aesthete Tea is now blended, packed, and shipped out of their 3,000 sqft production house in Portland, Oregon. You can visit their teahouse to enjoy a cup of tea and to share experiences with friends.
Earth Goddess Botanicals is founded by Danielle. She creates plant-based products for mind, body, and soul. Every product is handcrafted in small batches using the highest quality, ethically sourced, vegan, cruelty-free, and eco-friendly ingredients. She is also the co-founder of Makers Meetups and the Feminist Magic Market in Charsleton, SC. She builds community to shop small, support local, and give back.
Wildflower + Co. are a couple of crafty, fashion industry renegades - art school grads who went on to work for well-known companies & are now determined to break the rules by helping others with their design DIY blog and glittery Etsy shop. They design and manufacture whimsical designs that are as bold and beautiful as the wildflowers that inspire them.