Garden Love Gift BoxRegular price $245.00
The Garden Love Gift Box is practical, sustainable, and beautiful.
• TOIL • with this solid brass gardening tool pair by Civil Alchemy. They are as sturdy as they are beautiful, these tools are the perfect addition to every gardener’s toolbox. Measures approx 10” x 2.5”. Sustainably made in India.
• WEED • out the undesired to make space for all that you wish for thrive with this game changer in the garden. The Hori Hori by Civil Alchemy is a Japanese all-purpose digging tool used for digging, separating perennials, transplanting, splitting and measuring soil depth. Measures approx 11.5" X 2". Sustainably made in India.
• PRESERVE • your fair-weather herbs, flowers, and foliage between premium press paper to beat the wintertime blues with this Birchwood Herbarium flower press. Made in Saint Louis, USA by Civil Alchemy. Cotton Webbing Straps. Brass Hardware.
• SEED • your garden with this Bee & Pollinator Seed Packet, a delightful mix of perennials and annuals intended to feed bees and other pollinators. This attractive blend works well for natural plantings in beds and field areas. Made in United States by Civil Alchemy.
• MEDITATE • with the spirit of Dolly’s infectious positivity, pure joy, and fierce confidence. The queen of country and glitter, Dolly Parton wrote that “wildflowers don’t care where they grow". This mist is crafted by Earth Goddess Botanicals, a sweet floral blend of gardenia, tuberose, and bergamot essential oils and is sure to delight any gardener.
• PROTECT • your face and skin from the sun, dust and sweat with this sustainably-sourced, 100% Organic Cotton, Fair Trade certified made in Kolkata, India. The Life in Flight Bandana by BANDITS was designed by inspirational artist, REAL FUN, WOW as a reminder of nature's most majestic, uplifting sunset phenomena. 10% of sales from this bandana are donated to The Ojai Valley Land Conservancy.
• CALM • with Persephone, a soothing bath by Earth Goddess Botanicals. The sweet and intoxicating scent of gardenia and jasmine are formulated to relieve stress, and promote a restful sleep. The combination of coconut milk, oatmeal, and hibiscus powder will help to hydrate, soften, and nourish your skin, while reducing inflammation. Persephone faced hardship and trauma, but still created life and beauty.
This set will be beautifully packaged and ready gift. You can choose to have it sent in a black box with a white bow, or a white box with a black bow. Let us know your preference in the notes during checkout.
About the Makers
Civil Alchemy is a handmade, slow fashion brand founded by Kelley Hall-Barr, along with her son, Ian VanDam. Inspired by nature, Kelley shares her concepts of simplicity and function, creating timeless lasting and sustainable pieces. When not running the store, Ian travels regionally and globally, seeking out like minded artisans and makers, forging relationships with creatives all around the world, allowing the design house to collaborate on both a local an international level.
Earth Goddess Botanicals is founded by Danielle. She creates plant-based products for mind, body, and soul. Her products are handcrafted in small batches using the highest quality, ethically sourced, vegan, cruelty-free, and eco-friendly ingredients. She is also the co-founder of Makers Meetups and the Feminist Magic Market in Charsleton, SC. She builds community to shop small, support local, and give back.
Bandits Bandanas is co-founded by Nicole & Connor Humphreys, a couple of self-proclaimed "bandana enthusiasts." While traveling internationally, their frayed and sweaty bandanas became essential daily items. Scratchy pesticide cotton, boring patterns, and suspect manufacturing was the reason they created Bandits. They now work with artists to create mind-blowing bandana designs that are rooted in collaboration, inspire original expression, and create positive change. All bandanas raise funds for important causes all over the world.